Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Monday, January 29, 2007

Comfy as a cat

Okay, I don't think you can get much more relaxed than this. This is Lil'E on mom and dad's bed last night.

Lil'E on the bed

But, so that you don't think that it's all cute and sweet, here's the fireball in Lil'E.
Lil'E the fireball

As a side-note, Mrs. Euphrony is feeling every bit of being 35-weeks pregnant right now. After sitting in church pews and stiff chairs all day Sunday, her back is killing her. Their is no such thing as a comfortable sleeping position. Heartburn is a constant, never-ending pain. And she says the baby feels like he's about to pop out all the time.

As a diversion, she has requested that I post some light-hearted material here to distract her. So I'm asking you to help out. If you have some good jokes you've been saving up, share them. Any anecdotes? Let's hear the amusing ones. Let's try to cheer up Mrs. E a little. I would appreciate it all.

Tags:
, , ,

1 comment:

The Secret Life of Kat said...

Hmmm...something funny....

I'm afraid I used all my humor and wit on my blog entries today.

I got nothin...

Then again I'm 31 weeks pregnant, so I think my sense of humor is quickly diminishing as well.

We're almost there Mrs. E!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.