Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A conversation with Lil'E

From last night, as I was tucking her in bed.

Lil'E: (puting her hand over her mouth as I lean over to give her a kiss goodnight) Daddy, you're breath stinks.

Me: I'm sorry . . .

Lil'E: (hand still over mouth) Can't you use one of you're mints?

Me: Sorry, I don't have them in my pocket right now. I'll just keep my mouth closed.

Lil'E: (a few moments later as I give her hug) Daddy, is you're mouth still closed?

Me: Uh huh.

Lil'E: I can still smell your breath.

Apparently, last night my breath would have been deemed torture by Congress. I should have been looking for a CIA job as interrogator. Excuse me while I go brush my teeth for the tenth time.

1 comment:

Seth Ward said...

Don't forget to floss!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.