Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Saturday, January 10, 2009

cause you don't mess around with a Norse God


Copyright 2008 News Group Newspapers Ltd
A builder scared off a house-breaker by running at him dressed as the Norse god Thor.

The terrified intruder leapt from a first floor window to escape Torvald Alexander, who was dressed as the Norse god of thunder in a red cape and silver helmet and breastplate.
Sometimes it pays to read The Scotsman. Really, I can't say anything else - mainly cause I'm laughing so much.

By the way, for those who are thinking jumping from the first floor window is nothing - in Europe, the first floor is the second story (above the ground floor).


Tags: , ,

2 comments:

texasinafrica said...

I love the Scotsman.

The Cliff said...

I guess if you are going to dress like a God then Thor...or Zuess... are the ones to go as to scare off burglars! I don't think anyone would run away from me if I was dressed as Jesus...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.