Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Monday, March 02, 2009

Goodbye, Brad

Today, my friend Brad Wims was called home to be with God. I asked you to pray for him last week, and now I ask that you pray for peace and comfort for his family. He leaves his wife, Jenny, their five-year old son Zeke, and their two-year old daughter, Kaelyn. Here's a pictuer of him from last Friday, napping with his little girl.

Bram Wims with his daughter

Goodbye, Brad. See you on the other side. Or, since I know how much you loved your Aggies - see you at the 12th Gate.

4 comments:

texasinafrica said...

Oh, I'm so, so sorry.

Amy said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

so sad, I'm so sorry.

Case & Kani Herrington said...

E, very sorry to hear this news. Let us know if/how we can possibly help the family, in any way. C

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.