Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Monday, April 02, 2007

El Guapo

El GuapoIn a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!

Who or what is your El Guapo?

For me, El Guapo is one of two things: french fries or oreos. This is a problem right now, as Sonic has yummy fries and a fudge oreo milkshake.

Y-U-M

Mrs. Euphrony has enticed me: she challenged me to loose ten pounds, with the reward being the above-mentioned oreo shake. The game's afoot!

Tags:
, , , ,

1 comment:

Seth Ward said...

You are going to hate me but the cookies and cream milkshake at chick fil a is to DIE for. YUM.

This is one of my favorite movies.

Kaaa Kaaaa kaa. Laaa Looo Loooook loookup loookuphere lookupher lookupher!

My el guapo right now is Pollen and Dust.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.