Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 5

Kristin fasts today, and talks about Health Education Africa Resource Team and about educating our children. Good thoughts. Pray for her today.

I find today that I have a bit of guilt when I go to eat a meal. Knowing that someone else with whom I am collaborating is going without today makes me feel almost traitorous when I take a bite of food. But, ya know, that's the point of all this. We give up a day to remember and help those who don't have the basic things we are fasting from. So, I'll keep praying for Kristin today, and for Chaotic Hammer tomorrow, and Stephanie the day after that.

1 comment:

Chaotic Hammer said...

Thanks, my friend. Prayers are definitely coveted, and I know exactly what you mean about being conscientious each time I eat now. And I agree -- that is the point.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.