Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Friday, December 12, 2008

Extemporaneous response

FYI, I've posted this both here and on Inspired to Action.

I had an interesting conversation with Gary Haugen this afternoon about IJM and talking about justice (also chatting were Anne Jackson and Bethany Hoang (blogger for the IJM Institute)). I'm still processing some thoughts, and will write more in the next few days. But, as I was driving in my car shortly afterwords, I picked up the mini-recorder I have and started talking to work through some of the thoughts. In an unusual move for me, I'm posting that as a one-time podcast here. You can listen below - it's about seven minutes, and please pardon my sniffles.


Notes: village of brothels - see page two of the story
Slavery in the U.S.
girl and vulture photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for caring. i talk aloud while driving and try to understand....and i live in houston!

euphrony said...

jennifer, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Just curious, but how did you happen by here?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.