Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

From Istanbul to the Sun

Driving around in the car last night with Lil'E, we were listening to "Istanbul, Not Constantinople" from They Might Be Giants. We were rockin' out, let me tell ya.


Here, though, is my favorite song from TMBG - "Why Does The Sun Shine? (The Sun is a Mass of Incandescent Gas)". Okay, so I'm a nerd. A mighty big nerd. A giant nerd. And I don't have to be ashamed anymore!

Tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love TMBG. Love.

euphrony said...

I've created a monster. We were driving around again last night, Lil'E and I, and she wanted to listen to "Istanbul, not Constantinople" again. Six times in a row. And I had to sing every word each time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.