Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Monday, May 05, 2008

Music Monday: We all know that crap is king . . .

. . . give us dirty laundry.

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five
She can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
Its interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry

Don Henley: Dirty Laundry (live at Bill Clinton's 1993 inauguration)

Why do I enjoy / appreciate this song more every year? Let me count the ways . . .

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. "Dirty Laundry" was on one of my first cassette tapes that I wore out and had to re-buy on CD. One of my battle of the bands is Don Henley vs. Glenn Frey including vocals with The Eagles and solo. This song always makes my top 10 Don Henley list (along with Desperado, Hotel California, etc.)

Anne said...

Great song!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.