Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Belated birthday gift

From my friends at work:

This email is a confirmation that your online entry at the site of Blood Water Mission was received. Following is the information that was recorded:

Account Name: Euphrony
Amount: $50.00
Fund: 1000 Wells
Comments: gift for birthday



They had found out I was fasting on my birthday, as part of the 40 Day Fast that Kat set up. I didn't want to insult them by not eating the cake they would have gotten me, so I told the lady who usually organizes such things and she told everyone else. They waited a little longer for people to add their desired gift and gave me today $50. It is now in the hands of Blood:Water Mission. Give a cheer for the people who are going to get clean water because of this! And thank God for this generosity!

Tags:
, , ,

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.