Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Thursday, October 05, 2006

On the lighter side . . .

Mrs. Euphrony has informed me that I have been way too serious in my blogging the last few days. So, I had a long series to put out. But, now that I have finished the fourth and final installment, time allows for a little goofing off.

Also, in honor of my 50th posting, it would seem appropriate to both revisit an old favorite and include a new one. Below are two videos from YouTube (if you want something funny, go to YouTube). First we will revisit the great Mentos and Diet Coke experiment. Frankly, I could watch this guy take it in the face all day.


Next, we'll look up an old friend from the 80's. This is Tom Wilson, but you know him better as Biff, tormentor of Marty McFly in the Back to the Future series of movies. He works stand-up comedy (as he did before the BttF movies) and this is a video of answers to anything you might want to ask Biff if you met him on the street. I saw him on Carson once, doing his routine, only then he was using a tuba in his act. He did a bit about taking the tuba when he goes to the beach, and starts playing the Jaws theme - hillarious.


Tags: , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff from Biff!

Brant

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing that Tom Wilson video. I got a well-needed chuckle out of it.

Chaotic Hammer said...

Sounds like Tom is still working through the issues involved in having way more people know you as "Biff" than know you as "Tom". :-)

euphrony said...

Well, Hammer, can you blame him? I mean, people only want to use you to get info about people you know - even though they don't know you. Definately a way to build frustration over years.

But, at least he can find humor in it all.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.