Blood:Water Mission
Compassion International
International Justice Mission

Friday, January 16, 2009

Lil'E is growing up

Lil'E and Lil'ESo the other night at bedtime, Lil'E run's downstairs is is very excited about something.

Lil'E: Guess what! My bottom's big enough now that I don't have to use that thing on the potty!
Mrs. E and I: ? ? ? What . . .
Lil'E: That white thing. I don't have to use it anymore!
Me: Do you mean the toilet seat!?!
Lil'E: Yes! The white thing you put your bottom on! I'm big enought that I don't need it!
Mrs. E: Sweetie, that's the toilet seat. Everyone uses it. Mommy's bottom is much bigger than your's and I still use it. You always need to use it!
Lil'E: Oh, okay. (but still confused as to why)

I must say that I've never heard women so freely discuss the size of their bottom's before. I'm still laughing at this who episode.

3 comments:

JSue said...

I bet Mrs E is glad Lil'E discovered that on the potty at home.

Can you imagine her trying that out on a potty while y'all were out eating - YUCK! Public restrooms are disgusting!! All you guys (Hot Rod included) talk about how gross the men's room is - you should see the women's!! LOL!!

texasinafrica said...

Just thank goodness she's not afraid to ask mom questions like that!

On a completely inappropriate, yet related, note, when my friend G was an elementary school librarian, they had a kid come in and say that she couldn't, um, go #2 and that she had even tried standing on the toilet seat like her mother told her. Apparently there are some cultural differences with these things!

Unknown said...

so funny! i love little kids

nice blog setup btw.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Be nice, and it'll stay. Be mean, and it'll go.